Academic writing is one of the core requirements in educational institutions that are based on research work, analytical testing, or documentation skills of a student. A-Level academic writing includes writing skill excellence, layout designing, proper formatting on top with providing evidence. To make an A-level writing paper you need to do the effective representation of your work. Students usually face difficulties in writing their academic paper to make it a good project report that could be effective in their grades. We are having a team of experts who could help students by providing online assistance. Our services are quite natural and friendly as we care for the academic scores by providing cost-effectiveness in the best assignment delivery on time. We always give preference and advice for students to write totally plagiarism free content.
Points for Preparation/ Planning
Here we are providing you with some guideline points that will surely make you understand how to plan and prepare your paper writing and how to complete all the required worksheet elements using good details.
- On a short time basis, you have to first map out your story
- After mapping the story, do the character mapping for your paper
- Make a short story timeline to follow
- Define your basic concept moral of your paper in a paragraph form
- You have to read the story mapping using Cornell style notes
- You have to complete a rough draft that must be double spaced
- Conduct proofreading and revision of your content before submission
- Self-proofread and analyze your story twice, once forward and once backwards
- Revise the content when you feel it should be revised
- Proofread another student’s story to have a comparison with your paper
- In the final draft, our writers recommend you have to format your paper in the proper pattern
- The font you use should be Times New Roman or Calibri, and its size should be sized12.
- Use double spacing for a rough draft, in final draft use single spacing
- All margins should be of 0.5 inches
- Two-columns need to be setup like the short story
- Your title must be centred on the first column
- Place page numbers at the bottom of the page centrally aligned and make 0.1 inches from the bottom of the page
- In your paper, you need to make conflicts that you have to resolve within your paper writing
- The solution could be either right or wrong but you have to support your thoughts with clear considerations
- The conclusion of your paper should be a short summary that must clarify your point of views and moral.